Ali Zafar performed with Katrina Kaif in Zee Cine Awards


Ali Zafar performed in Zee Cine awards with Katrina Kaif, where audience also danced with him. Senior Indian Artists and Directors appreciated his performance. Ali Zafar performed on two songs of his new movie Total Syapa. Heroine of Total Syapa Yami Gautum was also present there.
Total Syapa is going to release in next month. After performing in the show Ali Zafar said,”I performed on my songs today in front of all Bollywood actors. I performed in front of those actors which I used to see on T.V, this is the result of all prayers by my parents and my nation. Zee Cine is the biggest award show in India and its honor for me to perform in that”.
Well, best of Luck to Ali Zafar.
Share this article :

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Latest Entertainment News Of Pakistan - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger