Meera amazed because Humaima Malick is going Bollywood


Pakistani famous and controversial actress Meera said that I don’ know what happened to Indian directors and producers. Now actresses like Humaima are working there now. No one knows Humaima here and she reached India. What best she did in Pakistan that she is now doing work in India.
We make our position on merit and now actresses are crossing the limits. Just look at Veena when no one offers work her in Pakistan she went to India. Everyone knows about her career. I am satisfied with my work”,she added.
She also says”If i will offered work from India next time, I will first see the quality then give answer to them. Because for me Pakistan is very important, and i can’t do any thing against the respect of my country. I did work in India with respect.”
Share this article :

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Latest Entertainment News Of Pakistan - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger